|Phone:||613-563-1131 ext. 222|
Alex obtained his combined J.D./MBA degree from the University of New Brunswick in 2013. He was admitted to the Law Society of Upper Canada in 2014.
Alex was very active in law school. He coached first year law students in their moot competitions and was the Vice President of the Law Students’ Society.
Prior to joining the firm, Alex practiced in insurance defence litigation. His practice is now devoted exclusively to Plaintiffs.
Alex has experience with Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal (WSIAT) Right to Sue tribunals. When a person is injured while working, he or she may be barred from suing his or employer, another employer, or an employee for causing an accident. If the worker commences an action, employers will often bring a Right to Sue Application for a hearing with the WSIAT to bar the worker from suing. Alex’s outside the box approach puts him in a position to obtain the best possible outcome for his clients in these matters.
Alex was born and raised in Ottawa and has lived in various places across the country, In his spare time, Alex enjoys travelling, exercising, reading, and sports (both playing and watching).
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ontario, 2014
- Juris Doctor – University of New Brunswick, Faculty of Law, Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 2008 – Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Major: Political Science – Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2016 – Present