|Phone:||613-563-1131 ext. 258|
Anthony Mineault is a dedicated, compassionate personal injury lawyer, focused on helping injury victims and their families receive fair compensation for their pain and suffering. He is a proud member of the Ontario Bar Association. He is dedicated to providing effective legal services to all personal injury victims.
Anthony is a litigation lawyer focusing on serious personal injury and insurance claims, including accident benefit claims. His practice is focused exclusively on helping personal injury victims and their loved ones. Anthony understands what victims are going through and is committed to helping them get their life back on track. Anthony can help you every step of the way and is known in the legal and medical/rehabilitation community for going the “extra mile” to ensure that his clients are well represented and placed in good care.
Anthony has considerable experience handling complex legal, medical and insurance issues on behalf of his clients. He has appeared as counsel in trials, motions, applications and arbitrations. He is a compelling and tenacious advocate who gets results for his clients. Anthony takes pride in providing to his clients the best possible result and the fairest of financial compensation.
Areas of Practice
- 90% Personal Injury Plaintiff
- 10% Long Term Disability
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ontario, 2006
- LL.B., Bachelor of Laws – 2004 – University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 2001 – University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Landlord and Tenant Law for Law Clerks, Algonquin College, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- County of Carleton Law Association